HTML Changes - Mail send

Use this forum for all questions related to the source code of OpenEMM

Moderator: moderator

mho

HTML Changes - Mail send

Post by mho »

Hi everyone,

I want to add a content list to my newsletter using content modules, which already works with previews but not when i want to send them.

Therefor i need to parse the final HTML code and edit it at the end of the preparation of the Mailing (after all agnDyn are filled) for each target group that receives the mailing. I think that I have to make some changes in org.agnitas.beans.impl.MailingImpl, Method triggerMailing while Mailgun's preparation.
But unfortunately I can't find where the final HTML Code is stored, i guess it's stored in the MailWriter object, but I only see HTML code with agnDyn inside.

Can anyone help me with this problem? I am looking for hours now, and I think I will not find it on my own :|

Thank you
mho

Re: HTML Changes - Mail send

Post by mho »

I finally found the method i was looking for. I changed the dyncontent in the Method bindWithContentModules in org.agnitas.cms.utils.ClassicTemplateGenerator
aaahnoor

Re: HTML Changes - Mail send

Post by aaahnoor »

I think that I have to make some changes in org.agnitas.beans.impl.MailingImpl, Method triggerMailing while Mailgun's preparation.
But unfortunately I can't find where the final HTML Code is stored,