Did anyone get DKIM to work with OpenEMM by now?

Use this forum for questions regarding adoption and functionality of OpenEMM

Moderator: moderator

Fatalin

Did anyone get DKIM to work with OpenEMM by now?

Post by Fatalin »

Hello,

During the last couple of years the question of DKIM support for OpenEMM was raised a couple of times.
Although DKIM is becoming increasingly important there had been little success on the implementation in OpenEMM so far.

I would like to know if anyone on this forum did get OpenEMM 2012/2013 to work with DKIM and if he would be willing to share is experience with us?

Thank you very much.

Best Regards
Markus
Günstige Software gibt es bei http://www.Software-Butler.de
maschoff
Site Admin

Re: Did anyone get DKIM to work with OpenEMM by now?

Post by maschoff »

With version 2013 the sendmail emulation of OpenEMM (semu.py) offers support for external filters. How to implement such a filter is explained in file aps.py in directory /home/openemm/bin/scripts.
OpenEMM Maintainer
Liam

Re: Did anyone get DKIM to work with OpenEMM by now?

Post by Liam »

I also am interested in getting DKIM working with OpenEMM. Now that OpenEMM 2013 is here.

I think my preference would be to use the dkim-milter in the system sendmail. Will that work?

I might end up using Amazon's SES *anyway* which will DKIM messages. But, really, I'd rather like to have this working.

A little more guidance on this would help. I have some time to work on it, but writing it from scratch based on source code comments seems a bit daunting.