Link Action Not Reporting

Use this forum for questions regarding adoption and functionality of OpenEMM

Moderator: moderator

mazey

Link Action Not Reporting

Post by mazey »

I'm confused.
I thought I had things pretty much figured out and have been suggessfully launching my mailings, using trackable links, and then monitoring the results by searching for the modified field in the appropriate mailing list. Everything has been working great.

However, I just created a new mailing and encountered this;
I created a new DB field in Administration, set as numerical, with default as 0.
I then went to Sites & Actions and created an Action that will Modify Profile of the same Field Name by +1.
I then assigned this Action to the trackable link within the mailing.

I sent out the mailing, and when I go to Statistics i see the same link with 41 Clicks (11 net).
When I go to recipients, and search for the appropriate modified field as >=1, it comes back with nothing.

I've double checked myself several times, and can't figure out why it isn't reporting anythign.
The other trackable links within the email are functioning, and reporting/modifying the correct information.
Any ideas?
Fatalin

Re: Link Action Not Reporting

Post by Fatalin »

When I go to recipients, and search for the appropriate modified field as >=1, it comes back with nothing.
Try to seach for ">0" instead of ">=1" that should work.

If you still don't find anything, take your test recipient, click on the link and look up the recipients profile manually. Check if the profile setting has been made.

Best Regards
Markus
Günstige Software gibt es bei http://www.Software-Butler.de