Sent date

Use this forum to report bugs and to check for bugfixes and new releases of OpenEMM

Moderator: moderator

pbolgar

Sent date

Post by pbolgar »

I am running into a problem where my mailings overview is clogged with a number of mailings at the beginning that have all been sent, months ago, but for some reason the send date does not show and so this view in OpenEmm thinks they are unsent. If I click on them and look at statistics etc it does show they were sent and how many were opened etc. These e-mails were all composed and sent with OpenEmm 2011 RC1 and I have since upgraded and the new ones sent don't have the same problem.
Which table does this view take the sent data from? I have been looking over the table documentation and I looked into a few tables and fields that I thought might be it but haven't found the culprit yet.
maschoff
Site Admin

Re: Sent date

Post by maschoff »

Yes, there was a bug in RC1. We have a table doc online at SourceForge (http://sourceforge.net/projects/openemm ... ersions%29) where you can see which entry you should modify. Best would be to insert an artificial sending date.
OpenEMM Maintainer
pbolgar

Re: Sent date

Post by pbolgar »

Thanks. Does it go into maildrop_status_tbl.senddate ?