Use this forum for questions regarding adoption and functionality of OpenEMM

Moderator: moderator

thinwath

Blacklist - current Version

Post by thinwath »

Hi,

I'm recieving following exception if I request the blacklist

Code: Select all

11:42:49.611]Failed storing persistent session attribute `blacklistForm'.  Persistent session values must extend java.io.Serializable.
[11:42:49.611]java.io.NotSerializableException: java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask
[11:42:49.611]java.io.NotSerializableException: java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask
2010-03-01 11:42:50,127: INFO  [resin-tcp-connection-*:80-5] org.agnitas - Action: 1
2010-03-01 11:42:50,127: INFO  [resin-tcp-connection-*:80-5] org.agnitas - Action: 1
2010-03-01 11:42:50,127: ERROR [resin-tcp-connection-*:80-5] org.agnitas - blacklist: java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: org.springframework.jdbc.UncategorizedSQLException: PreparedStatementCallback; uncategorized SQLException for SQL [SELECT email, creation_date FROM cust_ban_tbl 						WHERE company_id= ? ORDER BY email asc  LIMIT ? , ? ]; SQL state [S1009]; error code [0]; Cannot convert value '0000-00-00 00:00:00' from column 2 to TIMESTAMP.; nested exception is java.sql.SQLException: Cannot convert value '0000-00-00 00:00:00' from column 2 to TIMESTAMP.
java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerGet(FutureTask.java:222)
java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.get(FutureTask.java:83)
org.agnitas.web.BlacklistAction.prepareList(BlacklistAction.java:198)
org.agnitas.web.BlacklistAction.executeIntern(BlacklistAction.java:134)
org.agnitas.web.BlacklistAction.execute(BlacklistAction.java:100)
org.apache.struts.chain.commands.servlet.ExecuteAction.execute(ExecuteAction.java:58)
org.apache.struts.chain.commands.AbstractExecuteAction.execute(AbstractExecuteAction.java:67)
org.apache.struts.chain.commands.ActionCommandBase.execute(ActionCommandBase.java:51)
org.apache.commons.chain.impl.ChainBase.execute(ChainBase.java:190)
org.apache.commons.chain.generic.LookupCommand.execute(LookupCommand.java:304)
org.apache.commons.chain.impl.ChainBase.execute(ChainBase.java:190)
org.apache.struts.chain.ComposableRequestProcessor.process(ComposableRequestProcessor.java:283)
org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1913)
org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doPost(ActionServlet.java:462)
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:154)
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:92)
com.caucho.server.dispatch.ServletFilterChain.doFilter(ServletFilterChain.java:106)
org.springframework.orm.hibernate3.support.OpenSessionInViewFilter.doFilterInternal(OpenSessionInViewFilter.java:174)
org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:76)
com.caucho.server.dispatch.FilterFilterChain.doFilter(FilterFilterChain.java:70)
It is clear whats happening here. Am I the only one who is facing this problem?
thinwath

Post by thinwath »

I updated the column to a proper date, now everything is working fine and as excepted.
effgee

Post by effgee »

Which log file are you looking at?
Could you give me more information about what you changed to fix this?
I am having an issue when I click on the blacklist I only get a blank page.

Thanks
kan

Blacklist access only via original Admin user

Post by kan »

Hello,

I'm new to OpenEMM, I'm using it under OpenSuSE-11.1
I noticed that Blacklist accessed only via original Admin user built within the package, for new users regarding timezone it show a blank screen.

Thanks,
astacx

Re: Blacklist - current Version

Post by astacx »

Hi,

my name is Jens, i am also new here and this is my first post. We have some little problems after upgrading from 5.x to 6.0.

Here are some hints and questions.
thinwath wrote:Hi,

---schnipp---
2010-03-01 11:42:50,127: ERROR [resin-tcp-connection-*:80-5] org.agnitas - blacklist: java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: org.springframework.jdbc.UncategorizedSQLException: PreparedStatementCallback; uncategorized SQLException for SQL [SELECT email, creation_date FROM cust_ban_tbl 						WHERE company_id= ? ORDER BY email asc  LIMIT ? , ? ]; SQL state [S1009]; error code [0]; Cannot convert value '0000-00-00 00:00:00' from column 2 to TIMESTAMP.; nested exception is java.sql.SQLException: Cannot convert value '0000-00-00 00:00:00' from column 2 to TIMESTAMP.
java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerGet(FutureTask.java:222)
java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.get(FutureTask.java:83)
org.agnitas.web.BlacklistAction.prepareList(BlacklistAction.java:198)
---schnapp---
The same bug appears here while the "Preview"-Function:
1) Schablonen (hmm, dont know how this is called in the english version)
2) Overview
3) select some
4) Content
5) Preview

At this Point we got an Error instead of the Preview and in the Log-File we have the "Cannot convert value '0000-00-00 00:00:00' from <> to TIMESTAMP"-Exception.

One possible solution is to append
[core]zeroDateTimeBehavior=convertToNull[/code]
to the jdbc.url= line in the config file emm.properties.

The complete line looks like

jdbc.url=jdbc:mysql://localhost/openemm?useUnicode=yes&characterEncoding=UTF-8&useOldAliasMetadataBehavior=true&zeroDateTimeBehavior=convertToNull
Out second problem is that nobody except the original admin user can access the blacklist. Digging around resulted in some confusion around the admin_tbl, group_tbl, admin_permission_tbl and admin_group_permission_tbl.

I do not understand, how the group tables will be modified. Webinterface?

How ever, adding the "blacklist"-permission manual to the admin_permission_tbl works and a ordinary user can see and manipulate the black list. Get the user_id for the user and add the permission:

select user_id, username, fullname from admin_tbl;
insert into admin_permission_tbl values (<<<user_id>>>, 'blacklist');
This permission will be automatic removed next time you change any user permissions in the webinterface. Its looks like one forgotten property in the webinterface: "backlist".

Please forgive me my bad english.

With kind regards
Jens