Generated Mailing

Use this forum to discuss usability issues of OpenEMM like difficult to use features and ideas for improvements.

Moderator: moderator

carmine

Generated Mailing

Post by carmine »

I created a mailing and used it in a campaign. I received the emails but the mailing status don't change from generated. I suppose that the status should change from generated to sent. Why is still generated? It's been days since I created the mailing and sent the mails.
Thanks for the support
maschoff
Site Admin

Re: Generated Mailing

Post by maschoff »

We will have a look. If we can reproduce it, we will fix it (ticket O-570).
OpenEMM Maintainer
carmine

Post by carmine »

All right. I keep having the same problem. For this reason, i can't see the complete mailing stats. I can't understand if the problem is mine or not. Waiting for your news.
maschoff
Site Admin

Post by maschoff »

Unfortunately we can not reproduce the missing status change of campaign mailings. Please describe in more detail how your campaign is designed, what type of start trigger it uses and what type of mailings are used.
OpenEMM Maintainer
carmine

Post by carmine »

My campaign is very simple. I used a start trigger based on time, a target group with 3 recipients, a very simple mailing with text and html and an end trigger with automatic end. I repeat, the emails arrive to the recipients but the status of the mailing does not change from generated to sent.