SugarCRM connector problems Recipients Update

Use this forum for topics related to OpenEMM contributions like the Typo3 extension or SugarCRM connector

Moderator: moderator

kunja108

SugarCRM connector problems Recipients Update

Post by kunja108 »

Hi

i have installed openemm (5.5.1) and sugarcrm(5.1) and OS4E connector. when i try to update Recipients in openemm after i have created a new contact in sugarcrm i get this error..

An error occurred
Cause: javax.servlet.ServletException: javax.servlet.ServletException: javax.servlet.jsp.JspTagException: You must specify one of the following: size

Any help or tips how to get it synchronised??

ys
kumar
bobby

Post by bobby »

I also have version 5.5.1 but even running Open EMM standalone I can never get the search to run.

It also spits out:

javax.servlet.ServletException: javax.servlet.ServletException: javax.servlet.jsp.JspTagException: You must specify one of the following: size

Does anyone know if this is a known bug, or is just something in my environment?

bobby
Prande99

Golfing Equipment

Post by Prande99 »

Golfing Equipment

Commercially made discount golf clubs is also a safe bet, if you want to make your retiree feel professional by buying him a famous-name set of golf clubs, thereby making him feel like a pro. You could go to the joke shop and see if they have anything for the golfer there. Ishiner