how to add more methods to OpenEMM web service 2.0?

Use this forum for all questions related to the source code of OpenEMM

Moderator: moderator

bhcuong2008

how to add more methods to OpenEMM web service 2.0?

Post by bhcuong2008 »

Hi,

I want to add more methods to OpenEMM web service 2.0 to do stats on mailing list, or
to pass directly sql statement,...

OpenEMM does not have documents for OpenEMM web service development. I really need it

Please help me out!

Thank you very much.
maschoff
Site Admin

Re: how to add more methods to OpenEMM web service 2.0?

Post by maschoff »

OpenEMM Maintainer
bhcuong2008

Post by bhcuong2008 »

Hi maschoff,

Do you mention to file Webservice-API_2.0_EN_1.1.2.pdf?

I've already read it, and tested some methods. However, it does not have method of getting stats on mailing list (how many active/bounced/unsubscribed/.. recipients?). So I want to develop a new method for this task (mailing list stats).

Thank you.
maschoff
Site Admin

Post by maschoff »

I do not understand your problem. The source code is there, the user doc is there, the DB schema doc is there (in the extension development guide): What are you missing?
OpenEMM Maintainer
bhcuong2008

Post by bhcuong2008 »

Hi maschoff,

Let me explain my problem here. I want to have an automatic report on a given mailing list (the number of all recipients, active recipients, new added recipients,...binding to mailing list #4, #5,..). I'd like to use OpenEMM web service 2.0 for this task.

In the user manual of web service 2.0, Webservice-API_2.0_EN_1.1.2.pdf, section 4 - Subscriber Binding, I dont find any suitable methods to do this task. ListSubscriberBinding method lists all bindings of a specific customer, this is opposite to this task.

Because missing suitable methods for this task, I think I must start to discover how to add new method to web service 2.0.

I read Extension Dev Guide, OpenEMM_ExtensionDevelopmentGuide_1.0.3.pdf, and I think it's for OpenEMM, not for OpenEMM web service 2.0 because it's a separate app. Also, I can't find any documents mentioning to development/example for Web service 2.0.

So, the bottom line is I want to have a method of related bindings to a specific, given mailing list by using web service 2.0. I have a little understanding of OpenEMM schema. Currently, it's not my problem in understanding it. It's about code-related, where to put code, what codes to use (library) :(
maschoff
Site Admin

Post by maschoff »

There is no more documentation beyond the documents posted on SourceForge.
OpenEMM Maintainer