org.hibernate.PropertyValueException when creating mailing

Use this forum to report bugs and to check for bugfixes and new releases of OpenEMM

Moderator: moderator

johanntagle

org.hibernate.PropertyValueException when creating mailing

Post by johanntagle »

Hi. I got OpenEMM 2013 working for more than a month now and was happy with it. Recently we transferred databases from an Amazon EC2 instance to their RDS service. OpenEMM seemed to be working after the transfer, though admittedly we only tested logging on. Now whenever we create a new mailing I get:

org.hibernate.PropertyValueException: not-null property references a null or transient value: DynamicTagEmbedded._dynTagsBackref

setting logging to debug mode gives me this:

Code: Select all

2014-08-05 08:02:39,645: ERROR [http-8080-5] org.agnitas - execute: org.springframework.dao.DataIntegrityViolationException: could not insert: [Mailing]; nested exception is org.hibernate.exception.ConstraintViolationException: could not insert: [Mailing]
I've tried creating a new OpenEMM install - both R1 and R2 but am still getting the same error. I'm currently in the process of recreating the old database on Amazon EC2 but would appreciate if anyone can give me clues why this is happening. Thanks.
johanntagle

Re: org.hibernate.PropertyValueException when creating maili

Post by johanntagle »

For now I made all columns of mailing_tbl except mailing_id and change_date nullable, hopefully it doesn't break anywhere else. Also noted that row inserted after I assign a target group to the mailing has values for all previously non-nullable columns.