Too many connections Error

Use this forum to report bugs and to check for bugfixes and new releases of OpenEMM

Moderator: moderator

senthilcse

Too many connections Error

Post by senthilcse »

Hi,

after restarting openemm.sh i got following error
An error occurred

Cause: javax.servlet.ServletException: org.springframework.jdbc.UncategorizedSQLException: Hibernate operation: Cannot open connection; uncategorized SQLException for SQL [???]; SQL state [null]; error code [0]; Cannot create PoolableConnectionFactory (Data source rejected establishment of connection, message from server: "Too many connections"); nested exception is org.apache.commons.dbcp.SQLNestedException: Cannot create PoolableConnectionFactory (Data source rejected establishment of connection, message from server: "Too many connections")

Please help to reslove this problem
maschoff
Site Admin

Re: Too many connections Error

Post by maschoff »

Maybe the limit of connections for your MySQL installation is already eaten up by other applications using the database? In this case you should increase the maximum value for DB connections in your DB configuration.
OpenEMM Maintainer
senthilcse

Re: Too many connections Error

Post by senthilcse »

Hi,

Thanks for Reply
I increased the max connection from 100 to 500 then restarted mysql and openemm.But there is no improvement.I will get same "Tooo Many Connections" Error
and also i got...
Error coneecting to master at "ipaddress@host" Mysql ERROR[0] Too many connections error in mysqld.log file
Please help me........

Thanks
Senthil