Bugfix #1+2 for OpenEMM 6.1

Use this forum to report bugs and to check for bugfixes and new releases of OpenEMM

Moderator: moderator

maschoff
Site Admin

Bugfix #1+2 for OpenEMM 6.1

Post by maschoff »

We published bugfix #1+2 for OpenEMM 6.1 (recipients profile + mailing wizard). Please read BUGFIXES*.txt for details: http://bit.ly/98kXnS
OpenEMM Maintainer
effgee

Post by effgee »

Hey ma,

Running 6.1 + 2 patches

Have any idea if there is a problem with the soft bounce in 6.1.
I haven't been able to get it to work at all.

All mails get stuck in /home/openemm/var/spool/filter/sent-unspec and never get forwarded via the bounce filters.

mailllog:

Code: Select all

Jul 20 13:46:53 emm sendmail[10743]: o6KHkpHU010743: from=<xxxx.xxxxxx@gmail.com>, size=1656, class=0, nrcpts=1, msgid=<AANLkTilIynXTCTwU-Q4Nh5V20x3-cfyMlv_Wu_0mWoJv@mail.gmail.com>, proto=ESMTP, daemon=MTA, relay=mail-px0-f177.google.com [209.85.212.177]
Jul 20 13:46:53 emm sendmail[10745]: o6KHkpHU010743: to=<emm@news.xxxxx.xx>, delay=00:00:02, xdelay=00:00:00, mailer=procmail, pri=121656, relay=/home/openemm/conf/bav/bav.rc, dsn=2.0.0, stat=Sent
And then they disappear into the filter file.

I have even commented out all the filter rules from bav.rule In case the rule sets were just catching everything.

Code: Select all

[filter]
#{auto}^(From|Sender): .*(AUTO.*(RESPOND|ANTWORT|REPLY)|(ZUSTELL|EINGANGS)BEST(AE|Ä|=E4)TIGUNG|KEINEANTWORTADRESSE).*
#{ooo}^Subject: .*(OUT OF.*OFFICE|AUTO.*RESPOND|AUTO.*REPLY|ABWESENHEIT).*
#{ooo}^Subject: .*(AUTOMATISCH|VACATION|ZUSTELLBENACH|IST.*AU(SS|ß|=DF)ER.*HAUS|IST NICHT IM HAUS|IST IM URLAUB|(AUTO|ACTION).*NOTIFICATION|EI$
#{unsubscribe}^Subject: .*UNSUBSCRIBE.*

Am I correct to assume the sending to the forwarding address present in the bounce filters is supposed to happen automatically from within openemm, or is it something that I have to setup myself?

If I'm supposed to set it up myself.. got any pointers?
pheelix

Re: Bugfix #1+2 for OpenEMM 6.1

Post by pheelix »

ma wrote:We published bugfix #1+2 for OpenEMM 6.1 (recipients profile + mailing wizard). Please read BUGFIXES*.txt for details: http://bit.ly/98kXnS
are these bugfixes included, when i update my v6.0.1 to v6.1 today?

**UPDATE**
was not included
effgee

Post by effgee »

Hey pheelix,

Are you using the soft/hard/delayed bounce features of OpenEMM via the loopback email address?

Is it working on the most current update for you if you are?
pheelix

Post by pheelix »

effgee wrote:Hey pheelix,

Are you using the soft/hard/delayed bounce features of OpenEMM via the loopback email address?

Is it working on the most current update for you if you are?
we have no special bounce-configuration.
i just see the number of bounces per mailing in the statistics tab of the mailing. the number differs between 1-3 per mailing so there was no need to think further about it.