OpenEMM 5.1

Use this forum to report bugs and to check for bugfixes and new releases of OpenEMM

Moderator: moderator

maschoff
Site Admin

OpenEMM 5.1

Post by maschoff »

FYI: We are planning to release our commercial product EMM 5.1 next week. Next step will be the release of OpenEMM 5.1 containing bug fixes and some new features which we will pull from EMM 5.1. :-)

The version following OpenEMM 5.1 should include an API for plugins. For discussion please see here: http://www.openemm.org/forums/ftopic40.html

We welcome your ideas, suggestions and comments!
OpenEMM Maintainer
fred

Post by fred »

This thread was started on november 16th. Is there some news available on the release of openemm 5.1?

I have a test system set up with 5.02 but if a 5.1 release is 'around the corner' I can wait a few more weeks. Upgrading an production system is not my first preference if it can be avoided. ;-)

Greetings,

Fred.
maschoff
Site Admin

release date 5.1

Post by maschoff »

We have not decided yet whether we will publish 5.0.3 (bug fixes only) or will go ahead with 5.1 (bug fixes + new features). Decision will be made in the 2nd half of this month, i.e. 5.0.3 would be published in February, 5.1 probably in March.
OpenEMM Maintainer
quasimotoca

Post by quasimotoca »

Hi:
Do you have any more infomration on the release date of 5.1?
Cheers,
Dave
maschoff
Site Admin

roadmap

Post by maschoff »

As I mentioned in my posting above we will decide on our further roadmap in the 2nd half of this month (i.e. 1/16 to 1/31). :-)
OpenEMM Maintainer
quasimotoca

Post by quasimotoca »

My apologies, I didn't see the posting date on your message. Keep up the great work!!
Cheers,
Dave