Change recepients atributes

Use this forum to report bugs and to check for bugfixes and new releases of OpenEMM

Moderator: moderator

steffen

Change recepients atributes

Post by steffen »

Hi again,

say I import 5000 data sets and I want to change for all of them the atribute HTML (1) to offline HTML (2).
Is it possible to delete the imported data to import again with the correct values? Updating the data with the changed attribute won't work.

TIA

Steffen
maschoff
Site Admin

bug in import wizard

Post by maschoff »

We just confimed that there is a bug in the import wizard if you want to update existing recipients. The only workaround right now is to modify the database directly with MySQL or phpMyAdmin. We are working on a bug fix.
OpenEMM Maintainer
carcus88

Post by carcus88 »

Has there been any progress on this import bug, it makes near impossible to update recipient information unless you manually update the DB which is a pain.
maschoff
Site Admin

bug in import wizard

Post by maschoff »

Well, my last statement is only a few hours old. Please allow us some time since we will launch 5.1 of our commercial product EMM next week. Thank you!
OpenEMM Maintainer
carcus88

Post by carcus88 »

I appologize, I did not notice the time stamp. I know you are hard at work and I did not intend to be pushy.
aleclyons

update?

Post by aleclyons »

Any update on a timescale for this? Was considering having a bash at it myself, but from the sound of the last posts a fix might be just around the corner...
carcus88

Post by carcus88 »

Yes please provided an update, we are unable to use OpenEMM because of this bug as there is no elegant way to update data.
maschoff
Site Admin

OpenEMM update

Post by maschoff »

We will post information on the schedule of the next OpenEMM releases this month.
OpenEMM Maintainer
aleclyons

Post by aleclyons »

ma,

Do you know when we're likely to get a copy of the release schedule? Have I missed it?

Cheers,
Alec
maschoff
Site Admin

schedule

Post by maschoff »

OpenEMM Maintainer