No Icons on submit buttons

Use this forum to report bugs and to check for bugfixes and new releases of OpenEMM

Moderator: moderator

alchy_seznam

No Icons on submit buttons

Post by alchy_seznam »

Hi,

as I've no experience on web application frameworks and very oldschool html user/coder which dealt with html the last time in lat 80ties. I would like to ask how to get the submit icon to appear at dialog boxes. uh.

Even the very beginning logon screeen lacks the SUBMIT icon and the explorer is showing the red X box graphics as the icon bitmap is missing. As I can see the strict path is not defined in the code, I can just see the value like

input type="image" name="submit" src="button;jsessionid=spwFC-KuMGdWJo2zks?msg=logon.login" border="0" value="Login"

the html in logon.jsp is

html:image src="button?msg=logon.login" border="0" property="submit" value="Login" or

image src="button?msg=Add" border="0" property="trgt_add" value="trgt_add"

the tag button appears all around the code without telling which kind of a button. So I suppose it is somehow generated on the fly regarding the value.

the pages on demo.openemm.org works like a charm, the same code, the sumit icons are present. Then some must be broken in my setup.

I'm not sure where to dig , must be some trivial bug... Could someone enlighten on this for me?

the version is OpenEMM 5.5.1, CentOS release 5.3, java
[openemm@dmz1 ~]$ rpm -qa | grep java
java-1.6.0-openjdk-1.6.0.0-0.30.b09.el5
java-1.6.0-openjdk-demo-1.6.0.0-0.30.b09.el5
java-1.6.0-openjdk-devel-1.6.0.0-0.30.b09.el5
java-1.6.0-openjdk-src-1.6.0.0-0.30.b09.el5
java-1.6.0-openjdk-javadoc-1.6.0.0-0.30.b09.el5

thanks
Al.
maschoff
Site Admin

Post by maschoff »

OpenEMM is only tested with SUN Java (java.sun.com), not with the OpenJDK.
OpenEMM Maintainer