Crash during mailing wizard

Use this forum to report bugs and to check for bugfixes and new releases of OpenEMM

Moderator: moderator

avenitsh

Crash during mailing wizard

Post by avenitsh »

Hi,

I'm using the wizard to create a new mailing. However during step 8/11 when I create a new Text module, the following error will appear in the textarea:

<html>
<head><title>Error</title></head>
<h3>An error occurred</h3>
<table>
<tr valign="top"><td align="top"><b>Cause:</b></td><td>javax.servlet.ServletException: javax.servlet.ServletException: javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Cannot find bean: "__targets" in any scope</td></tr>

</table>
</body>
</html>

My Configuration:

Debian Etch 4.0
OpenEMM 5.5.1
Sun Java 1.5 Update 17
Yigor

Post by Yigor »

Hello,
i got the same issue...

here is the failure message:

var isFCKEditorActive=false; function Toggle() { // Try to get the FCKeditor instance, if available. var oEditor ; if ( typeof( FCKeditorAPI ) != 'undefined' ) oEditor = FCKeditorAPI.GetInstance( 'DataFCKeditor' ) ; // Get the _Textarea and _FCKeditor DIVs. var eTextareaDiv = document.getElementById( 'Textarea' ) ; var eFCKeditorDiv = document.getElementById( 'FCKeditor' ) ; // If the _Textarea DIV is visible, switch to FCKeditor. if ( eTextareaDiv.style.display != 'none' ) { // If it is the first time, create the editor. if ( !oEditor ) { CreateEditor() ; } else { // Set the current text in the textarea to the editor. oEditor.SetData( document.getElementById('newContent').value ) ; } // Switch the DIVs display. eTextareaDiv.style.display = 'none' ; eFCKeditorDiv.style.display = '' ; // This is a hack for Gecko 1.0.x ... it stops editing when the editor is hidden. if ( oEditor && !document.all ) { if ( oEditor.EditMode == FCK_EDITMODE_WYSIWYG ) oEditor.MakeEditable() ; } isFCKEditorActive=true; } else { // Set the textarea value to the editor value. document.getElementById('newContent').value = oEditor.GetXHTML() ; // Switch the DIVs display. eTextareaDiv.style.display = '' ; eFCKeditorDiv.style.display = 'none' ; isFCKEditorActive=false; } } function CreateEditor() { // Copy the value of the current textarea, to the textarea that will be used by the editor. document.getElementById('DataFCKeditor').value = document.getElementById('newContent').value ; // Automatically calculates the editor base path based on the _samples directory. // This is usefull only for these samples. A real application should use something like this: // oFCKeditor.BasePath = '/fckeditor/' ; // '/fckeditor/' is the default value. // Create an instance of FCKeditor (using the target textarea as the name). oFCKeditorNew = new FCKeditor( 'DataFCKeditor' ) ; oFCKeditorNew.Config[ "AutoDetectLanguage" ] = false ; oFCKeditorNew.Config[ "DefaultLanguage" ] = "en" ; oFCKeditorNew.Config[ "BaseHref" ] = baseUrl+"/fckeditor2.5/" ; oFCKeditorNew.Config[ "CustomConfigurationsPath" ] = "/fckeditor2.6/emmconfig.jsp;jsessionid=an3FAmBq23b5io867r?mailingID=0" ;

can someone help on this?

thx in advance :)