Action Based stats for Recipients

Use this forum to report bugs and to check for bugfixes and new releases of OpenEMM

Moderator: moderator

jim_frey

Action Based stats for Recipients

Post by jim_frey »

We've got a bunch of action based mailings that seem to be showing the wrong number for the "Recipients" --- For the stats I've got on my screen right now, I see the amount of "Opened mails: 22" and "Total clicking subscribers: 14" but it says that "Recipients: 3"
OpenEMM Moderator
jim_frey

Post by jim_frey »

Looks like we've got the same problem on the statistics reporting page for the campaigns--

We have one campaign set up that shows stats for both a mailing we did to 17,000 people that are on our mailing list already and the same mailing under a different name set to go out on an action for new subscribers of the mailing list. In the statistics report, the recipients total does show correctly for the mailing that went out to the 17k on our mailing list, but the mailing set on the subscribe action shows up as 0 but with an opened count at 60.

With my post above, I think the 3 that was showing up there for the recipient total may have been the count of our admin/test users - just a guess...

Thanks for any help, let me know if you need any more info from me.
- Jim
OpenEMM Moderator