Limit Users rights to some mailing lists or mailings?

Use this forum to suggest new features, language support, documentation, etc. for OpenEMM's roadmap

Moderator: moderator

dbardaji

Limit Users rights to some mailing lists or mailings?

Post by dbardaji »

Hi all,

Recently I discover OpenEmm and installed in a own server working like a champ running CentOs 6 64bits.
I'm still learning all the options and features of this piece of software and I'm very agree with it, everyday I learn something new, it's great.

Currently I'm doing mailings for two customers and manually reporting statistics to them on email, but would be better if I can create a user and force to only view his mailings and statistics. I think this is not possible on current version. Looking into user rights I see can limit almost every option of the features, but If I let them access to mailing and statistics, they can view all of them.

I think about the possibility to limit this adding a field to mailinglist tables called "propietary" and assign the user id. After that, modify source files to limit the query to only owner mailing lists. Anyone think is this one of the best option to do this? or maybe it's better to assign a owner directly to mailings? Any suggestion?

If I goal this purpose, I share the results and the modified files to the community.

All the best
Daniel
trungns

Re: Limit Users rights to some mailing lists or mailings?

Post by trungns »

Hi

Do you have any update regarding this? I have the same problem with you and need your help if you can share any result.

Thank,
Trung