statistics

Use this forum to suggest new features, language support, documentation, etc. for OpenEMM's roadmap

Moderator: moderator

rabeb

statistics

Post by rabeb »

im new openemm...i think i have problem in my configuration openemm (redirection domain)..even i send an e mail , i enable Measure open rate ..
but i cant show my statistic of opened mails...and the mail sent contain at the bottom an url ( <smtp.planet.tn:587/g.html?uid=1.1j.e.0.4djkg92dd6> )

ps: smtp.planet.tn..:my redirection domain( i dont know waht is the default rederiction)

any idea plz
mmenke

Re: statistics

Post by mmenke »

rabeb wrote:im new openemm...i think i have problem in my configuration openemm (redirection domain)..even i send an e mail , i enable Measure open rate ..
but i cant show my statistic of opened mails...and the mail sent contain at the bottom an url ( <smtp.planet.tn:587/g.html?uid=1.1j.e.0.4djkg92dd6> )

ps: smtp.planet.tn..:my redirection domain( i dont know waht is the default rederiction)

any idea plz
First of all: Do you send you HTML or text-only mails?

Is smtp.planet.tn the address that you enter in your browser to access the OpenEMM backend?

The redirectdomain must be the same as the address/URL that you enter to gain access to the OpenEMM interface.
rabeb

Post by rabeb »

thankyou thats really helped me..

now i have onother problem....how can i send forms to unsubscribe a receipient ? does the recepient have an Id and whats it?
mmenke

Post by mmenke »

Your newsletter recipients unsubscribe by clicking a link in the newsletter. You can choose the target of the link yourself (meaning you don't have to include any id), because OpenEMM handles the id of the recipient for you. You could, for instance, link to a website that says "you have been unsubscribed from the mailing list."

You have to define an action for that link though. You can do this in the Menu, at "Actions".

It could look something like that:

Name: unsubscribe
Description: unsubscribe
Usage: Only for links
Steps: 1. Load recipient data
2. Unsubscribe

Click save.

Now, you just have to let OpenEMM know, that you want this action to be executed, when someone clicks your unsubscribe link. So you go to your template and define that action at "Trackable links".

Hope that helps :)
rabeb wrote:thankyou thats really helped me..

now i have onother problem....how can i send forms to unsubscribe a receipient ? does the recepient have an Id and whats it?
rabeb

change menu

Post by rabeb »

hi,

please how can i change the side menu..i know that the default menu is in messages.propreties but either i change it there s no modification..
so waht can i do ?and should i restart the server and how ?

thaks for your help