Problem with seding mailing

Use this forum for questions regarding adoption and functionality of OpenEMM

Moderator: moderator

christian.lang

Post by christian.lang »

It even seems to work properly with 5.4.0 for me at the moment with OpenSUSE 10.
For now i only tried with sending a mailing to 6 recipients but we will send out a bigger mailing to about 40.000 recipients thursday next week - i will keep you up to date whether this will work with this version of OpenEMM with OpenSUSE 10.
henry_shadowjet

Hello

Post by henry_shadowjet »

I have installed OpenEMM 5.4.0 on Debian 4.1.1-21.

I didn't use the RPM package, but rather the Binary (tar.gz). I followed the Installer Guide and managed to install it.

Almost everything is fine. However, I found that I'm not able to send e-mails (just like the previous posts before me). Sending e-mails to administrators and test recipients seems to be all fine, but whenever I try to send the e-mail (Normal recipients), it gets generated but not sent.

Funny enough, I can't see any error in the log files I checked *-slrtscn.log, *-bavd.log and console_stderr.log - doesn't seem to be anything out of place (certainly a search for "failed" or "error") did not return anything at all.

But I still can't send e-mails to Normal Recipients. Anyone experiencing the same problem? Anyone found a solution? Pleaseeee :'(

Thanks in advance :)
henry_shadowjet

Post by henry_shadowjet »

My bad, it was just a missing MySQL-python support.

I hope this is relevant to some of the people in this thread. ^^
OSCAR SEPULVEDA

The solution is install python-mysqlx.y.z !!

Post by OSCAR SEPULVEDA »

Thank you very much!!
OscarSep