need to wait 3 minutes until uploaded graphics are displayed

Use this forum for questions regarding adoption and functionality of OpenEMM

Moderator: moderator

nboecker

need to wait 3 minutes until uploaded graphics are displayed

Post by nboecker »

Hey guys,
I'm working with OpenEMM for nearly 2 years now but lately I had problems with graphic uploads.
I'm sorry if the signifiers aren't correct. I'm using the german version of OpenEMM.

My images are included via placeholders (e.g. "[agnIMAGE name="image1.jpg"/]"). When I upload an image with this name "image1.jpg" it is listed under graphic components but as soon as I leave the page and return, the graphic is not listed anymore. If I click the "Add"-Button again, without selecting an image, the page reloads and the uploaded image is shown. Leaving the page will hide it again.
Also the preview doesn't show the uploaded image.

If I wait three minutes everything is fine and I can see the image in the preview.
I already tried to set the following options to null: "hostedImage.maxCacheTimeMillis" and "hostedImage.maxCache".

The Images are written into the database, but they aren't displayed correctly, unless those three minutes are over.
Any ideas about that?

Thanks in advance!

Nick
maschoff
Site Admin

Re: need to wait 3 minutes until uploaded graphics are displ

Post by maschoff »

Did you update OpenEMM recently? If so, what was the old and what is the new version?
OpenEMM Maintainer
nboecker

Post by nboecker »

Hey maschoff,
thanks for your replay!

Sorry, I totally forgot to mention the version number.
We're using OpenEMM 6.2. It's a very old version, I think and we didn't update recently, so everything should be working like before.
There weren't any other serverside changes either.
maschoff
Site Admin

Post by maschoff »

This is a version of 2010. Unfortunately, I can not help you with such an old release because we have no running version of 2010.
OpenEMM Maintainer