Blacklisted by 1

Use this forum for questions regarding adoption and functionality of OpenEMM

Moderator: moderator

sr-ska

Blacklisted by 1

Post by sr-ska »

Hello,

I have found some records with the Note (user_remark) "Blacklisted by 1" in the table "customer_1_binding_tbl".
How can I find out why these receivers have landed on the blacklist?
I hope someone can help me.

Regards
maschoff
Site Admin

Re: Blacklisted by 1

Post by maschoff »

1 is the ID of the admin who blacklisted. Have a look at admin_tbl to identify the admin with ID 1.
OpenEMM Maintainer
sr-ska

Post by sr-ska »

Hello,

Ok, 1 is the administrator hwo sends the mailings. But no one has entered this receivers in a blacklist.
The receivers was registered only in one mailig list as blacklisted. The receivers was not in the normal blacklist, where the admin enters the recipients to be blocked.
So OpenEMM must have marked the recivers as blacklisted. The question is why?
Sorry for my bad english :)
maschoff
Site Admin

Post by maschoff »

OpenEMM does not put any address on the blacklist unless the user does (via form, editing of recipients or import).
OpenEMM Maintainer
sr-ska

Post by sr-ska »

I see al logs, and I still don’t understanding how a recipient can be marked as blacklisted in just one mailing list. According to the user-log the receiver was created on a specific time and at the same time was marked as "Blacklisted by 1".

Imports did not exist in these days. The Users were not in the normal blacklist, they were only blacklisted in one mailing list. No idea what happened there? :?: