Openemm 2011: Email Not Received

Use this forum for questions regarding adoption and functionality of OpenEMM

Moderator: moderator

fenjiao

Openemm 2011: Email Not Received

Post by fenjiao »

I am new to Openemm.

I am having problem to receive the email after i press sent (not sure if the email sent, I only have web interface) but not every time the email can't receive after press sent using same mailings, I don't know what happened.

Below the screenshots on what I did now:-
- Currently I'm direct put the HTML code inside the content box under HTML-version text module.

-This is my HTML content body, all the images I've uploaded thru picture component and called using agn tag. I did tried to add the images using the HTML editor but when I clicked send mailing will show invalid URL, so I use AGN tag.
- When clicked send to only Admin-Mail, I didn't receive the email.

- I remove the 2nd row of content (the content with social networking icons and unsubscribe link) and save. Click send to Admin-Mail also, this time can receive.

- This time, I removed the 1st row of content (the content with sample.jpg) and save. Click send to Admin-Mail also, this time can't receive.

- I remove the unsubscribe link and just remain the 3 icons and save. Click send to Admin-Mail, this time can receive.
- I presume that the problem is caused by the unsubscribe link even i din found any problem.

- Finally, I combine both part of content which i can receive and save. Click send to Admin-Mail, this time I can't receive the email.

I am tried using template and Content Module also. When using templates/CM templates, the email can send properly but the content arrangement for the CM templates is not in order even the structure is correct.The content i put is ABCDE but when email sent the order will be ADCEB

Please help, urgent!!

Thanks in advance
fenjiao

Re: Openemm 2011: Email Not Received

Post by fenjiao »

No people can help me??
friedbrain

Re: Openemm 2011: Email Not Received

Post by friedbrain »

fenjiao wrote:No people can help me??
I'm only seeing several flickr messages stating 'This image or video is currently unavailable' and no screen shots.