Modify Profile Data

Use this forum for questions regarding adoption and functionality of OpenEMM

Moderator: moderator

aebeling

Modify Profile Data

Post by aebeling »

I'm looking for direction on how to modify custom profile fields for an update information form. I've set the form up to retrieve all the associated fields related to the profile,and they populate just fine, custom fields and all. Submitting a change to these custom fields is where I've hit a wall. If I overlooked the answer in the manual I apologize. If not I could really use some direction as to the next step. I see where I can create a new action to modify the profile, but I can't seem to figure out how it wants to be passed the posted vars.

Any help would be appreciated.

Alan

If I can provide any more information to help explain just let me know.
Sample form below.

Code: Select all

<form action="form.do" name="testForm">
              <input type="hidden" name="agnCI" value="1">
              <input type="hidden" name="agnFN" value="user_data_confirm">
              <input type="hidden" name="agnUID" value="$!agnUID"> 
              <input type="text" name="FIRSTNAME" style="width:100%;" value="$!customerData.FIRSTNAME">
              <input type="text" name="LASTNAME" style="width:100%;" value="$!customerData.LASTNAME">
              <input type="text" name="PHARMACY" style="width:100%;" value="$!customerData.pharmacy">
              <input type="text" name="ADDRESS1" style="width:100%;" value="$!customerData.address1">
              <input type="text" name="CITY" style="width:100%;" value="$!customerData.city">
              <input type="text" name="STATE" style="width:100%;" value="$!customerData.state">
              <input type="text" name="ZIP" style="width:100%;" value="$!customerData.postal_code">
              <input type="text" name="EMAIL" style="width:100%;" value="$!customerData.EMAIL">
              <input type="submit" value="" class="subButton">
            </form>
pbaenas

Re: Modify Profile Data

Post by pbaenas »

Same problem here....

Any help is welcome!

ty!
maschoff
Site Admin

Re: Modify Profile Data

Post by maschoff »