Troubles with Client Java

Use this forum for questions regarding adoption and functionality of OpenEMM

Moderator: moderator

kokoriko

Troubles with Client Java

Post by kokoriko »

Hi!! I'm enjoying without limits using OpenEmm Web Services :(

Really not, No yet! i'm having troubles with the client side I suposs.

Well!! im going to itemize my problem.

First at all, the client and the server is not in the same machine, but both of them is seeing insted. I've seen that with a packet analizer. PERFECT!!

First question, Is necesary the server has the file .wsdl in a particular route?
When i go to http://ipaddress:port/emm_webservice i could see the list of the remote mehods but the .wsdl file returns me a 404 error. OK!! No problems i've read this is normal round the forum.

Second step, I execute the script in order to generate my .wsdl ok, perfect and i create in the client machine with Eclipse Helios Service Release 2. No problems on this! Now i have in my project:
-Emm_webserviceSoapBindingStub.java
-EmmWebService_Port.java
-EmmWebService_PortProxy.java
-EmmWebService_PortService.java
-EmmWebService_PortServiceLocator.java
-SubscriberData.java

I dont have the StringArrayType .java OOHHHHH...!!! I don't understand why, but addMailingList sont use StringArrayType i think!!

and the code of my remote method invoke. Something like that:

public static void main(String[] args)
throws Exception
{
System.out.println("Result1");
EmmWebService_PortService service =
new EmmWebService_PortServiceLocator();
System.out.println("Result2");
EmmWebService_Port distance=service.getemm_webservice();
System.out.println("Resulto3");
int loc1=0;
System.out.println("Result4"+loc1);
loc1=distance.addMailinglist("admin","openemm","kikoprueba","test");
System.out.println("OUT");
System.out.println("Result"+loc1);

}

The console shows this:

Result1
- Unable to find required classes (javax.activation.DataHandler and javax.mail.internet.MimeMultipart). Attachment support is disabled.
Result2
Resulto3
Result40
Exception in thread "main" AxisFault
faultCode: {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}Server.NoService
faultSubcode:
faultString: The AXIS engine could not find a target service to invoke! targetService is null
faultActor:
faultNode:
faultDetail:
{http://xml.apache.org/axis/}hostname:XXXX

The AXIS engine could not find a target service to invoke! targetService is null
at org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.createFault(SOAPFaultBuilder.java:222)
at org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.endElement(SOAPFaultBuilder.java:129)
at org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.endElement(DeserializationContext.java:1087)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.endElement(AbstractSAXParser.java:601)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanEndElement(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:1782)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDriver.next(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:2938)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentScannerImpl.next(XMLDocumentScannerImpl.java:648)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.next(XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.java:140)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:511)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(XML11Configuration.java:808)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(XML11Configuration.java:737)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java:119)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(AbstractSAXParser.java:1205)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.SAXParserImpl$JAXPSAXParser.parse(SAXParserImpl.java:522)
at javax.xml.parsers.SAXParser.parse(SAXParser.java:395)
at org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.parse(DeserializationContext.java:227)
at org.apache.axis.SOAPPart.getAsSOAPEnvelope(SOAPPart.java:696)
at org.apache.axis.Message.getSOAPEnvelope(Message.java:435)
at org.apache.axis.handlers.soap.MustUnderstandChecker.invoke(MustUnderstandChecker.java:62)
at org.apache.axis.client.AxisClient.invoke(AxisClient.java:206)
at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invokeEngine(Call.java:2784)
at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2767)
at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2443)
at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2366)
at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:1812)
at package.emm_webservice.Emm_webserviceSoapBindingStub.addMailinglist(Emm_webserviceSoapBindingStub.java:698)
at package.emm_webservice.main.main(main.java:26)

Please could someone help me? I am over 3 weeks with the problem on my tesis!and..... in my insane head!!!

Thanx for reading!!
Kind regards to me! God save kokoriko :mrgreen: