Content Manager upload new picture problem?

Use this forum for questions regarding adoption and functionality of OpenEMM

Moderator: moderator

lesstra

Content Manager upload new picture problem?

Post by lesstra »

Hi,

I have the following problems with Content manager regarding pictures and preview (I'm using OpenEMM 2011):
  • On the main overview page of the Content manager, for all tabs (CM template, Module types and Content modules) initial preview doesn't work.
    It just displays icon of non-existing image. However, when I click on the item for a larger preview, it is shown.
  • When I try to add a new picture while editing CM template via "Upload" option, it displays the following error: "The requested URL /ccr_image was not found on this server". This is also the case for already supplied demo template and content modules from the openemm_demo-cms database that I created consulting the Install guide. There is not one single picture visible... But when I use external URL, it works. It seems it has something to do with this "/ccr_image" URL...
What could be the reason for this? Did I miss to change some field in the database, or some additional config is needed for CM?
Thanks.
lesstra

Re: Content Manager upload new picture problem?

Post by lesstra »

OK, to answer my own question...
I forgot to edit emm.properties and cms.properties files, and to set appropriate fields to my openemm installation URL. It works now.