error occurred Cause: javax.servlet.ServletException:

Use this forum for questions regarding adoption and functionality of OpenEMM

Moderator: moderator

flostealth

error occurred Cause: javax.servlet.ServletException:

Post by flostealth »

Hi,

I'm using openemm for quite a while now and this weekend I couldn't reach the system because of an error. Trying to enter the back-end I got the following error:

javax.servlet.ServletException: org.springframework.jdbc.UncategorizedSQLException: Hibernate operation: Cannot open connection; uncategorized SQLException for SQL [???]; SQL state [null]; error code [0]; Cannot get a connection, pool exhausted; nested exception is org.apache.commons.dbcp.SQLNestedException: Cannot get a connection, pool exhausted

I've tried to enter the back-end in different browser and computers, this didn't help.
Does anybody know if I can enter the back-end or fix this error. I'm not really experienced with databases so any help is really appriciated.

Thanks in advance,

F
maschoff
Site Admin

Re: error occurred Cause: javax.servlet.ServletException:

Post by maschoff »

The error message means that OpenEMM could not connect to your database. Apparently, something is wrong with your MySQL installation.
OpenEMM Maintainer
flostealth

Post by flostealth »

thank you very much for your answer.
Do you have any suggestions on ow to resolve this? I´m assuming this database connection is either because something changed at my serverhost, or that openemm changed something? I haven't updated openemm to 6, could that be the problem?
maschoff
Site Admin

Post by maschoff »

You should have someone familiar with Linux to have a look at your server.
OpenEMM Maintainer
Daniell

Post by Daniell »

Look through the threads in here website-tools.net/google-keyword/site/download.oracle.com. Hope it'll help to resolve your issue. Post in here about your progress.
Regards, Dan.