Webservice wsdl 404

Use this forum for questions regarding installation, upgrading and configuration of OpenEMM

Moderator: moderator

Thirandaz

Webservice wsdl 404

Post by Thirandaz »

Hi,

I have been trying to follow the webservice documentation and used the:

./EmmCreateWSDL.sh -o ws.wsdl -l "http://mydomain:8080/webservices" -n "urn:agnitas-webservice" -w ALL org.agnitas.webservice.EmmWebService_Port

Command.

Although I have the same problem as described in the following post:

http://www.openemm.org/forums/viewtopic ... light=wsdl

I need to use the webservice in a C# webproject and I can't add a webreference without the wsdl.

Can someone help? Thanks.
Thirandaz

Post by Thirandaz »

Hi,

I can see that you have answered two other posts after mine ma and not mine, does that mean that this issue is either too simple to solve or is the solution unknown? Because I have seen the exact same problems on the forum where the questions go unanswered, please any help is appreciated.
maschoff
Site Admin

Post by maschoff »

We do not understand your exact problem. Did you generate a WSDL file successfully? If so, how did you integrate it into your C# client? (We have zero expreience with C#).
OpenEMM Maintainer
Thirandaz

Post by Thirandaz »

Hello ma,

Thanks for you reply, please disregard the C# line, it is the exact same problem as the post I referred to. I follow the documentation and get a 404 when I follow the wsdl url.

Thanks a lot :)
maschoff
Site Admin

Post by maschoff »

Thnaks, I got it! We will have a look into this issue and if we can reproduce the 404 problem we will fix it.
OpenEMM Maintainer
Jehu

Post by Jehu »

is there a solution for this problem?
maschoff
Site Admin

Post by maschoff »

There will be a solution, but due to vacation time we are a little bit understaffed right now to tackle this problem. This should change next week!
OpenEMM Maintainer
Jehu

Post by Jehu »

Ok, hope my customer will be patient...
And i hope, the problem depends to my main Problem.
maschoff
Site Admin

no fix

Post by maschoff »

Sorry, but there will be no fix in the near future. The source of the problem seems to be our configuration of Axis to integrate it with OpenEMM and we would have to analyze the source code of Axis to develop a fix.

But there is an easy workaround to generate a WSDL file: Execute script EmmCreateWSDL.sh in directory /home/openemm/webservices. You will find further information in document OpenEMMWebservices110.pdf which is located here:

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfile ... _id=204714
OpenEMM Maintainer