can not edit database fields

Use this forum for questions regarding installation, upgrading and configuration of OpenEMM

Moderator: moderator

cktcw

can not edit database fields

Post by cktcw »

hi all,

since few days, i am desperatly trying to get the virtual machine up and running. now just one major problem is left.
it is not possiple (doesnt matter if i am admin or "normal" user) to edit the database fields. i always get the message "field already exists".
i know about the mysql 5.0 problem but as i am running the virtual machine (provided on sourceforge) this problem might not concern me.

i also used to do everything what was proposed in this thread:
http://www.openemm.org/forums/viewtopic ... ile+fields

but as you can see in the last post, this problem seems to be unresolved up to now.

it would be great if anybody could help.
cktcw

problem solved!

Post by cktcw »

hi all,
just to ensure that we have tried to do everything that is possible, we once again edited the user right and gave the agnitas user all available privileges. we dont know why it works now (because we did this already), but it does.

another small hint: dont forget to enter the number of characters if you are making an entry of the type "alphanumeric". If you leave this field blank, you also get the error message, altough you might have the necessary rights to do so.[/b]