Problem with Emails

Use this forum for questions regarding installation, upgrading and configuration of OpenEMM

Moderator: moderator

juank6_66

Problem with Emails

Post by juank6_66 »

Hello
Please excuse me , I from Ecuador and my English is not very so good

I have a problem with send mails, when I try send a newsletters this message appear in the system log (/var/log/mailog)

Queued mail for delivery ->when I use hotmail counts... and the mail not send !!!!!

In yahoo counts, the emails appear in the folder SPAM

But when I use the counts of my domain the emails arrive successfully

I have Installed OpenEmm in CentOs 4.4

Please, explain me what is the problem????
headdunce

Post by headdunce »

If you send a lot of email to Yahoo accounts, they will end up in the Yahoo spam filter. There's nothing you can really do about it --- or nothing I know of anyway.

Hotmail emails tend to take longer to receive, I don't know why. It seems that Hotmail accounts get the email about a day late. I'm assuming it's some Micro$oft thing, not an OpenEMM thing.

So if you send out an email, understand that there may be a time dely between you hitting "send" in OpenEMM and you actually getting the email. I usually send the test email at my admin address which is a Yahoo address, and I'll receive it at my Yahoo address within a few minutes.
arnaud

Post by arnaud »

Hello, I've got problem with hotmail adresses too.

Lot of emails are sent to hotmail adresses, correctly sent by sendmail (statut=Send) but, we seems to be blacklisted by micro$oft servers.

Someone know how can we be not blacklisted ?
Thanx