Problems with Trackable Links after Upgrade to 2013

Use this forum for questions regarding installation, upgrading and configuration of OpenEMM

Moderator: moderator

moechsner

Problems with Trackable Links after Upgrade to 2013

Post by moechsner »

After upgrade from 2011 to 2013 on a Debian Server, i have a Problem with the Trackable Links in a Mailing.
Everytime when i want to click on the Button to configure the Trackable Links i got this ERROR:

An error occurred Cause: org.springframework.orm.hibernate3.HibernateSystemException: could not deserialize; nested exception is org.hibernate.type.SerializationException: could not deserialize

In 2011 everything was ok, in 2013 this error comes everytime. When i send a Mailing, it sends it and the links in the Mailing are all ok.

The next Problem is, when i want to save changes at a User in the Administration i got this error: javax.servlet.ServletException: java.lang.NullPointerException.

When i dont go over Administration but over the Username on the Top, i can save, change do what i want, everything is ok.

Thanks for help
maschoff
Site Admin

Re: Problems with Trackable Links after Upgrade to 2013

Post by maschoff »

You should have a look at Tomcat's log catalina.out to get a more detailed stacktrace of the exception. The version of Java and Tomcat you use would be of interest as well.
OpenEMM Maintainer