Recipiants not saving & forms broken!

Use this forum for questions regarding installation, upgrading and configuration of OpenEMM

Moderator: moderator

Igol

Recipiants not saving & forms broken!

Post by Igol »

We have created a new instance of openemm v6.0.1 which had data from our 5.5.1 install imported via a database restore... then the tables modified by .sql scripts as specified in the install doc.

Problem being forms no longer work and adding a recipiant through the web interface has strange results? I've tried to look through logs etc but can't see anything going wrong, MySQL permissions all seem good too.

Any suggestions?
maschoff
Site Admin

Post by maschoff »

Have you updated emm.properties and cms.properties after update? (see file UPDATE.txt)?
OpenEMM Maintainer
Igol

Post by Igol »

Yes we have indeed.

Strangely if we add a new recipiant through the web form it instantly comes back with the error stating "! An error occured while saving the recipient. " at the top of the recipiant add form.

If you then press save again the message disappears, but the form and details remain the same... if yout hen press save a third time... the recipiant is added?

step 1

step 2

step 3
Igol

Post by Igol »

Can I just add on the third press the recipiant isn't in fact added although you get a sucessful change log?
Igol

Post by Igol »

I have confirmed it is an issue going from v5.5.1 to v6.0.1 via the upgrade scripts in /usr/share/doc/OpenEMM-6.0.1

We have imported the v5.5.1 database to MySQL, then exected the following update scripts........

update_openemm-5.5.1-6.0.sql
update_openemm-6.0-6.0.1.sql

... we have also performed changes as suggested within UPDATE.txt