Can't create/write to file '/tmp/#sql_12a5_0.MYI' (solved)

Use this forum for questions regarding installation, upgrading and configuration of OpenEMM

Moderator: moderator

HamburgerTS

Can't create/write to file '/tmp/#sql_12a5_0.MYI' (solved)

Post by HamburgerTS »

Hello,

i have followed the debian installation guide and now i've got this problem:

When i try to enter the mailings screen -> Critical systemerror. Look at the logfiles for further information.
In the Logfile core_stdout.log:
getMailingList: java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: org.springframework.dao.DataAccessResourceFailureException: StatementCallback; SQL [select count(*) from ( SELECT *, case when senddate is null then 0 else 1 end as send_null FROM ( SELECT a.mailing_id , a.shortname , a.description , min(c.change_date) senddate, m.shortname mailinglist FROM (mailing_tbl a LEFT JOIN mailing_account_tbl c ON (a.mailing_id=c.mailing_id AND c.status_field='W')) LEFT JOIN mailinglist_tbl m ON ( a.mailinglist_id=m.mailinglist_id AND a.company_id=m.company_id) WHERE a.company_id = 1 AND a.deleted<>1 AND a.is_template=0 AND mailing_type in (0) GROUP BY a.mailing_id, a.shortname, a.description, m.shortname ) openemm ORDER BY send_null ASC, senddate DESC, mailing_id DESC ) agn]; Can't create/write to file '/tmp/#sql_12a5_0.MYI' (Errcode: 17); nested exception is java.sql.SQLException: Can't create/write to file '/tmp/#sql_12a5_0.MYI' (Errcode: 17)

I have no idea which kind of problem this should be and couldn't find anything about this file '/tmp/#sql_12a5_0.MYI'.

I'm using sun-jdk 1.5.0_14 and OpenEMM 5.5.1 on Debian etch.

Thanks for any assistance.
Last edited by HamburgerTS on Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HamburgerTS

Post by HamburgerTS »

Sorry was my fault.

The /tmp/ directory wasn't writeable for mysql.. dont ask me why :).

Thx
Brian

Re: Can't create/write to file '/tmp/#sql_12a5_0.MYI' (solve

Post by Brian »

After i 777 the tmp folder it works.