Show Subscriber List Regardless of Status

Use this forum to discuss usability issues of OpenEMM like difficult to use features and ideas for improvements.

Moderator: moderator

timr

Show Subscriber List Regardless of Status

Post by timr »

Currently, when I view an email address, the list that the address is subscribed to is shown expanded with the status for that subscriber (opt in by admin, opt in by subscriber, IP address of subscriber etc.). However, if that address has unsubscribed or hard bounced, none of the lists are expanded and there's no way to tell what list that subscriber belongs to. It would be helpful if the list that the subscriber previously belonged to would be expanded when I click on that email address. For example, if I know which list the subscriber belonged to, I can expand that list with arrows and see the status (Opt Out by admin, Opt Out by subscriber, or Bounced) but without knowing which list the subscriber was on, the only way to find it is to expand each list until the subscriber is found.
Fatalin

Re: Show Subscriber List Regardless of Status

Post by Fatalin »

Expanding all lists in which the recipient is/was registered would realy be helpful.
Markus
Günstige Software gibt es bei http://www.Software-Butler.de
timr

Re: Show Subscriber List Regardless of Status

Post by timr »

Oops. When I posted this, I was referring to OpenEMM 2011, which I'm still using for production. I have OpenEMM 2013 installed on a testing server and when I view a recipient in OpenEMM 2013, all lists are expanded. Even though lists the recipient has never belonged to are also expanded, this is a lot more useful (at least for me) than the way OpenEMM 2011 handled recipient lists